After years of hoping to be saved in love, hired so she could make a living and deemed worthy by the masses, Jenee finally decided to take her own life back by becoming her own damn hero.
During our conversation we chat about:
- efforting your way to success
- the story of western culture
- taking the leap to follow your dreams
- perception and truth about the coaching industry
- action vs. inspiration
- benefiting from suffering
- business life with Patreon
- and so much more
Jenee is an author, lover of travel, curator of digital self-discovery programs and a master at connecting the dots for her clients.
And her side hustle is her company “Pur | The Company” which is a corporate entertainment, fitness and event services group.
Her eclectic background has laid the foundation for her work and she is dedicated to living her best life.
You can connect with Jenee here:
Please share the love by subscribing and/or leaving a comment on iTunes or YouTube.